bigwolfoncampus.org | Forum | Actors And Stuff | Rachelle Lefevre gets her own show too.
bigwolfoncampus.org » forum » actors and stuff » rachelle lefevre gets her own show too.

Author   Thread: Rachelle Lefevre gets her own show too. 
    12-06-2004  11:45 PM  
 Adam
 Webmaster

Jul. 17, 2000

Whee!

Quote:
"Coming to the FOX schedule in March will be the Victor Fresco comedy LIFE ON A STICK. Laz (Zachary Knighton) and Fred (Charlie Finn), both 18, have been friends forever. Just out of high school, and unsure what they want to do with their lives, they take jobs at a mall food court, at the lame "Yippee, Hot Dogs" run by the always yelling Mr. Hut (Maz Jobrani). There, Laz meets the girl of his dreams, the lovely and strong-willed Lily (Rachelle Lefevre). "

Victor Fresco is the man behind "Andy Richter Controls the Universe", one of the best TV comedies of the decade, so this one might turn out to be pretty good too.
    12-07-2004  12:44 AM  
 Dildo Of Doom
 Banned!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feb. 14, 2002

I hated Andy Richter Controls the Universe... I might check this one out, though.
    12-07-2004  5:09 PM  
 Court
 User

Jun. 4, 2002

I also thought "Andy Richter controls the Universe" sucked pretty hard.

It doesn't really sound that good, but niether do most shows based on descriptions alone.

Too bad it won't come out 'til March.

(Aw man! That's the second time I used the "" today!)
    12-07-2004  7:25 PM  
 Adam
 Webmaster

Jul. 17, 2000

Both of you are banned!
    12-07-2004  8:24 PM  
 Dildo Of Doom
 Banned!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feb. 14, 2002

Oh Adam, you'd never ban me. You love me too much. I know you were just too shy to accept my marriage proposals those hundreds of times I asked last year!

12-08-2004  2:14 PM  
 Court
 User

Jun. 4, 2002

Alright, you can ban me if you want, but I'll re-register and BeE aH tOtLa T eEnIeBoPeRr!!1!