bigwolfoncampus.org | Forum | Actors And Stuff | Bran booked a pilot
bigwolfoncampus.org » forum » actors and stuff » bran booked a pilot

Author   Thread: Bran booked a pilot 
    2-09-2011  6:54 AM  
 philcatudal
 User

Jul. 3, 2007

Brandon just booked a Lifetime pilot called Against The Wall and the show is signed for 13 episodes first season. Should be good, hes always wanted to play a cop.
    2-09-2011  10:27 AM  
 Bodacious Ta Ta
 User

Jul. 15, 2002

Oh boy, another cop show. Just what we need.

my mind

"We're all gay inside."- Justin
"My man parts squee'd in happiness."-Justin
"You make God cry at his puny orgasm."-Justin in chat
"One liners are fun. Mine just shit genius."- me

2-09-2011  5:47 PM  
 philcatudal
 User

Jul. 3, 2007

It will actually be pretty interesting. He said the script was really good and its got some good writers and people in it. The network really loved it.
    2-09-2011  10:44 PM  
 Adam
 Webmaster

Jul. 17, 2000

Quote:
Against the Wall, from Universal Cable Prods., is a family drama set in Chicago about policewoman Abby Kowalski (Rachael Carpani), who causes a rift with her three cop brothers when she decides to join the department’s Internal Affairs division. Ramirez will play Abby's new partner at Internal Affairs. Quinn, repped by Authentic Talent, will play Abby’s younger brother Richie, a Chicago Patrol Officer. APA-repped Johnson will play Abby's longtime friend, a lawyer.

As many cop shows are out there, I don't remember one that was focused mostly on internal affairs.
    2-10-2011  12:59 AM  
 StaticSense
 Webmaster

Jul. 6, 2010

Here's a link if anyone is interested. http://www.deadline.com/2010/10/pilot-castings-mehcad-brooks-joins-usas-roughness-trio-added-to-lifetimes-wall/

I'm so excited to see him back on tv. Only problem is... it's on lifetime. But who knows? maybe lifetime will pull through. I'm guessing it's going to be a drama, and Lifetime hasn't had many original drama's.
    2-12-2011  10:22 AM  
 Dutchy
 User

Jun. 25, 2010

How come Brandon's characters always seems to have the same names? I mean Tommy in BWOC, Richie in The Bail, Tom in Entourage (true, only a minor character) and now Richie again?

I like it how his fans have found there way to the comment section! XD