bigwolfoncampus.org | Forum | Site Feedback | Adam, what happened to our threads?
bigwolfoncampus.org » forum » site feedback » adam, what happened to our threads?

Author   Thread: Adam, what happened to our threads? 
    7-13-2002  10:40 PM  
 jenoofer
 User

Jan. 7, 2001

There were two discussions going on in the 'BWOC' section of the forum between 9:30 and 10pm forum time, which were suddenly deleted. If we did or said anything offensive, could you let us know what, then we'll know not to do it again.

-Jen
    7-13-2002  10:42 PM  
 Loup
 User

Dec. 13, 2000

HERE HERE! This is a first! Yes Adam, please enlighten us!
    7-13-2002  10:48 PM  
 CelEStial
 User

May 25, 2002

All I have to say is that I agree. I also wish to know if we said anything offensive.
    7-14-2002  9:11 AM  
 Adam
 Webmaster

Jul. 17, 2000

I deleted all of the "[character 1] vs. [character 2]" and "i luvvv [character], hes so hot!!!!" threads in the main forum. They'll inevitably turn up again, but I think they'll be a lot different the next time around with the introduction of the 'ignore' feature and Obscura Lupa's excellent 'newbie' thread.

As for why I deleted the obvious parody thread Loup started, it was because the threads he was parodying were gone and as a result lost the context in which it was intended to be seen. I probably should've dropped him an e-mail to that effect...I'll try to be better about that in the future.

I hope this doesn't sound hypocritical or Bailthemovie.com-ish, but I'd prefer for messages with variations of 'fuck' to be kept in the 'Random Noise' forum or slightly obscured in some way. That's not why I deleted the thread in question, though.