bigwolfoncampus.org | Forum | Actors And Stuff | "The Bail" private screening in Montreal; any news...
bigwolfoncampus.org » forum » actors and stuff » "the bail" private screening in montreal; any news...

Author   Thread: "The Bail" private screening in Montreal; any news is good news 
    7-18-2002  9:11 AM  
 Adam
 Webmaster

Jul. 17, 2000

The Bail is soon to be unveiled! A private screening will be held in Montreal on July 20th. Hopefully this means a full release is in the not-too-distant future. Any news on the film's release will be reported as it arrives.
    7-18-2002  11:41 AM  
 merton_is_hott
 User

Jun. 5, 2002

*does a happy dance*
Can you get Brandon and Danny back here for another chat?
    7-18-2002  12:34 PM  
 FrankDPasquale
 User

Jun. 20, 2002

Hey Adam, you probably won't tell if you know, but where in Montreal? I'm going downtwn on the 20th for a friend's birthday, in the flashiest club in town, and if I guess right, I shouldn't be too far from the screening. So if you know, PLEASE tell

Frank

Everybody knows that God drives a Bentley

I always thought gods went about smiting people and tricking virgins into sleeping with them - Rune

7-18-2002  1:01 PM  
 Adam
 Webmaster

Jul. 17, 2000

It's an invitation-only thing. Sorry. :/
    7-18-2002  1:22 PM  
 FrankDPasquale
 User

Jun. 20, 2002

Yeah I kinda guessed that...Actually I was hoping to catch some people at the entrence, especially Brandon if he's going to be there. Hey you might be able to help me out without telling. If you have the coordinates of his agent, or just a name, it would prevent us from doing some boring finding job. Anyways, if you do, send the info to nsa006@hotmail.com
Thanks for the help, and keep the great work on the site!

Everybody knows that God drives a Bentley

I always thought gods went about smiting people and tricking virgins into sleeping with them - Rune

7-18-2002  4:31 PM  
 J.e.n.
 User

Jun. 21, 2002

oooh i'm getting excited now
it's gonna come back around and tackle you to the damn ground
What are friends?
Friends are people that you think are your friends
But they really your enemies, with secret indentities and disguises, to hide they true colors
So just when you think you close enough to be brothers
they wanna come back and cut your throat when you ain't lookin
What is money?
Money is what makes a man act funny
Money is the root of all evil
Money'll make them same friends come back around swearing that they was always down
What is life?
I'm tired of life
    7-18-2002  9:44 PM  
 diamond dragon
 User

Nov. 25, 2001

Squee!!!!!! Yay!!!!!
Smile. Jesus loves you! ~Wolfz~ Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. Then, when you critisize them, you'll be a mile away, and you'll have their shoes. ~ Zim: Find our way home Gir. Gir: How? Zim: With the chip. Gir: What chip? Zim: The guidence chip I installed. Gir: I took it out. Zim: Took what out Gir? Gir: The guidy, chippy, thing. Zim: Why Gir? Gir: To make room for the cupcake! I loooove the cupcake. Chomp! I miss the cupcake. ~Curse you ABCFamily!~