bigwolfoncampus.org | Forum | Site Feedback | Hello. Im a newvie. As you can see!
bigwolfoncampus.org » forum » site feedback » hello. im a newvie. as you can see!

Author   Thread: Hello. Im a newvie. As you can see! 
    8-21-2003  10:25 PM  
 merton_lov-er
 User

Aug. 21, 2003

Hello! I love Merton! Do you love Merton? WEll too bad! DANNY SMITH IS MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    8-21-2003  10:29 PM  
 mer
 User

Oct. 28, 2002

Psst. You'd be more convincing without the question in your sig.

ich bin ein berliner
ninjas are soooooo sweet
    8-21-2003  10:43 PM  
 Spooka Lupa
 User

Jun. 13, 2002

Hello, n00b.

Psst. Http://www.thenewbiepage.tk

It might help.

I mean, we all love Merton and Danny Smith, but there's no need in dedicating a whole thread to it.

Anything else you'd like to share about yourself?

As for Big Wolf on Campus and the where and when of it's airing time, it sadly no longer airs in the United States. However, in Canada, YTV still airs episodes (although normally at ridiculously early times). You can also stop by Canada and try buying some VHS tapes of the show (which aren't being made anymore, but may very well be in storage). You can also download episodes off Kazaa. If you happen to live in Australia, or be going there anytime soon, then Big Wolf on Campus will soon be returning to Fox Kids.

Hope that helped.
    8-21-2003  10:52 PM  
 merton_lov-er
 User

Aug. 21, 2003

Thank you and I didnt mean to really DEDICATE a thread srry. oops. soooo um hey how to you use kazaa? and oh yah WTF is Kazaa (not to be rude there). Do either of you HAVE any downloaded episodes you migth send me? (not to impose) or um do you have a link to any website that has downloaded some.... I HAVE A FRIEND IN AUSTARLIA (maybe they could send me a taped one) I love BWOC but cant find anyone else you does (so again I must )
    8-21-2003  11:12 PM  
 Spooka Lupa
 User

Jun. 13, 2002

No problem. Just make sure you show more interest in the show than Merton or Danny Smith. Trust me, the topic grew old after the thousandth "i luv murtin!!1!!1!11!!1one!!11!11!11111!!" thread.

Kazaa is a program generally used to download music, but you can also download images and video files. You just need a lot of space on your computer and a lot of patience. Kazaa can be downloaded and installed to your computer from Http://www.kazaa.com

I don't have any downloaded episodes. Sorry. Loup_Garou USED to host episodes on a web site of his, but it has since been taken down. Don't bother asking him for episodes, though. Something tells me he won't send them to you (Unless he has a change of heart over newbies.).

You came to the right place. Feel free to discuss Big Wolf here. Hopefully we won't be too smart alec-ey.
    8-22-2003  1:23 AM  
 Anne Frank
 User

May 16, 2002

DANNY SMITH IS MINE! -kills the newbie- BWAHAHAAHAH.

Annnnyway welcome newbie ^_^
Eh, its all fine and dandy... i have a lisence to stalk mr. Smith.
    8-22-2003  10:44 AM  
 merton_is_hott
 User

Jun. 5, 2002

meh...this rmeinds me a little bit of my first post...
    8-22-2003  2:27 PM  
 Anne Frank
 User

May 16, 2002

Did your name inspire your first post?

I dont even remember my first post. -shrugs-
    8-23-2003  1:13 AM  
 merton_lov-er
 User

Aug. 21, 2003

First posts are embarrasing........ I go places to find episodes! : dont know if that smilie will work .... doesnt usually. but hey yah um...... I LOVE my name. I love BWOC its ok if you turn into know-it-alls. I do it with my ONLY friend who likes the show too
    9-22-2003  8:02 PM  
 Captain Lauren
 User

Dec. 7, 2002

welcome newbie! have fun herr..i have to stop watching those rap videos. *turns off tv*

well, anyway have fun on this site!