bigwolfoncampus.org | Forum | Site Feedback | Hi, I'm new.
bigwolfoncampus.org » forum » site feedback » hi, i'm new.

Author   Thread: Hi, I'm new. 
    9-16-2003  2:06 AM  
 slavekat
 User

Sep. 15, 2003

just wanted to say hello to everyone. i am new to this site. i think danny is very cool and a grate acter.

lots of love
Kat
    9-16-2003  2:31 AM  
 niceguy101
 User

Sep. 16, 2003

i am so happy you joined! how about the group idea?

guy
 niceguy101
 User

Sep. 16, 2003

guy
 niceguy101
 User

Sep. 16, 2003

guy
    9-16-2003  10:19 AM  
 Spooka Lupa
 User

Jun. 13, 2002

Welcome.
    9-16-2003  2:54 PM  
 mer
 User

Oct. 28, 2002

Right, you two OBVIOUSLY aren't the same person. I mean, it's purely a coincidence that you both know each other, both joined on the same day, both have almost identical signatures, and neither of you can spell "great." Yep! Just a big coincidence. Go ahead and make a group if you want to, but like April said, there are plenty already. Don't make it seem as if we're all relying on you for something.

Edit: With my luck, this actually is a big coincidence.

ich bin ein berliner
ninjas are soooooo sweet
    9-16-2003  3:49 PM  
 Kiddo
 User

Apr. 6, 2003

Um..........Mer SlaveKat joined the 15th and the other person joined the 16th. Yeah not that it's much difference but i felt like posting something. Slavekat, what is in your AV? it kind of, to me anyways, looks like that Fiona Apple person. I remember her from a looooooong time ago. and what is this of a group idea? I feel as i'm missing something here

Edit: nevermind i see the group now. And now that i look at it, i agree with Mer. I think Slavekat and the other person is the same person. hm........*skips away*
    9-16-2003  5:13 PM  
 merton_is_hott
 User

Jun. 5, 2002

Oh God...
*holds toung*
    9-16-2003  6:06 PM  
 naminator
 User

Aug. 12, 2003

Quote:

guy

Why did you post the same thing three times?
    9-16-2003  6:12 PM  
 Anne Frank
 User

May 16, 2002

...I know Justin.

Does that make us the same person?!

Anyway, welcome to the newbie (s)?

Toodles.
    9-16-2003  7:01 PM  
 mer
 User

Oct. 28, 2002

Quote:
...I know Justin.

Does that make us the same person?!

Well yeah, and I know Skelly. I wasn't saying that just because two people know each other it makes them the same person. I was just adding that to a list of possible reasons that they were the same. You know? Maybe? Hopefully? Bah.

ich bin ein berliner
ninjas are soooooo sweet
    9-16-2003  8:16 PM  
 Kiddo
 User

Apr. 6, 2003

but i didn't say anything about them knowing eachother.......did i *raises eyebrow* hm.....eh oh well. And as for us Anne, no we will never ever even be close. I mean i'm not gothic
    9-16-2003  11:19 PM  
 niceguy101
 User

Sep. 16, 2003

niceguy is in one of my yahoo groups. and we had a poll about shows that we watched and all that junk he said he liked big wolf . and no one besides me had heard it. he gave me the link to the form thing and i joined i dont know about him joining or anything. he has been asking me to make a group or something for him. i cant right now b/c i am working on my magic group. and i just dont have the time.

Kat
    9-16-2003  11:19 PM  
 niceguy101
 User

Sep. 16, 2003

niceguy is in one of my yahoo groups. and we had a poll about shows that we watched and all that junk he said he liked big wolf . and no one besides me had heard it. he gave me the link to the form thing and i joined i dont know about him joining or anything. he has been asking me to make a group or something for him. i cant right now b/c i am working on my magic group. and i just dont have the time.

Kat
    9-16-2003  11:53 PM  
 niceguy101
 User

Sep. 16, 2003

that post is from Kat. she is having laptop problems and will not be on for a long time.
    9-17-2003  12:05 AM  
 slavekat
 User

Sep. 15, 2003

hu? I will not be on for a long time? I just said that I will not be on for the whole night. and don't post things for me I am a big girl can do it for my self.

thinks to those who said hi to me. I watched the show when I was in high school well I had it roc. for me so I could watch it when I got home from night school. :-) ooo and is this a better profile photo?

Kat

p.s guy i did not say i was not going to work on some thing just busy with the magic show right now and dont have much time to do it.
    9-17-2003  4:07 PM  
 _My_Immortal_
 User

Aug. 5, 2003

well you can easily tell you two know each other! hey newbie. One question for niceguy:" why are you posting everything two or three times?" I mean you only need to post something once and thats it, only a moron that wants attention would want to post something three times!

-walks away-
Happy ever after, That's what they want you think it'll be, But it's not, Not at all in reality. The deaths, the tears, the fears, the falls, Through it all we still go on. The Broken Hearts, the cheating friends, So much pain that never ends. The fake smiles that seem to make everything ok, But not for you, because you know the pain wont go away. Bright and cherry, but oh so weary, Because inside your hearts breaking in two.
    9-17-2003  8:53 PM  
 * trey star *
 User

Sep. 28, 2002

I think he clicks the post button many times rapidly to make it go faster. *nod*
    9-19-2003  10:10 PM  
 niceguy101
 User

Sep. 16, 2003

so Kat will reply faster to me yes we know each other I am in all of her groups :-)
she does not reply much to my post in the group...I don't know why.

guy