bigwolfoncampus.org | Forum | Actors And Stuff | Rachel LeFevre in Twilight Movie.
bigwolfoncampus.org » forum » actors and stuff » rachel lefevre in twilight movie.

Author   Thread: Rachel LeFevre in Twilight Movie. 
    5-07-2008  1:07 AM  
 Jaymz
 User

Jul. 13, 2003

I'm probably the only person here that is totally addicted to this series of books written by Stephani Meyer, featuring teen vampire love. But I thought at the very least we could all enjoy that Rachel will be playing a part in the movie. The part of a whacked out vampire chick... and if the movie sticks to the plot enough she should also be in the sequel too.
Here's an interview with her about her part.

http://twilightmoms.com/LeFevre.php

5-07-2008  1:51 AM  
 Mar
 User

Dec. 5, 2006

They "beefed up" Victoria's part, eh? That kind of worries me...

But still, nice to see Rachelle doing... well. (gah! rhymes!)
    5-07-2008  6:58 PM  
 Spooka Lupa
 User

Jun. 13, 2002

Ha ha, the interview went to shirtless Alan Rickman. Classic.
    5-15-2008  6:21 AM  
 cafpow
 User

May 15, 2008

I'll definitely be watching for her. I'm sure she'll do a great job.
    6-10-2008  4:46 PM  
 VampireRose
 User

May 15, 2008

OOH OOH!! I'm totally a Twilight fan!!! Twilight is my latest obsession which totally goes with my vampire obsession which stemmed off from my all things supernatural obsession which started with BigWolf on Campus! ^-^ When i foudn out Rachel would play Victoria in Twilight i thought she looked familiar but i couldnt place her and then i looked her up on IMDB and it said she was on BigWolfOnCampus and i was liek COOL! NOW IREMEMBER HER!! but i dont remember a whole lot of the earlier episodes of Big Wolf. Anyways its cool to know there is another Twilight and Big Wolf fan out there! =)
    6-17-2008  3:58 PM  
 VampireRose
 User

May 15, 2008

A little off topic here but if you do like TWILIGHT you can have a chance to win the books and some other cool stuff at this online contest here-
http://blog.mawbooks.com/2008/06/16/win-all-of-stephenie-meyers-books/
    11-19-2008  1:20 PM  
 Adam
 Webmaster

Jul. 17, 2000

Nice -- Big Wolf namechecked:

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20081115.wxtwilight15/BNStory/Entertainment/home
    11-20-2008  12:04 AM  
 GothFantasy Fan
 User

Nov. 7, 2008

I'm very happy for Rachel. I liked her as Stacey and wish her success.

And who knows, if we get really lucky maybe this could lead to there FINALLY being a BWOC DVD. I can see see the box-art for season 1 now: Starring Brandon Quinn, Danny Strong, and Twilight's Rachel Lefevre.
    11-20-2008  2:17 AM  
 Spooka Lupa
 User

Jun. 13, 2002

Quote:
Anyway, Victoria's fiercely independent. She's James's mate when you meet her, but what I love that Stephenie did was she established that their relationship was in no sense one of dependency.

...except the whole part where Victoria spends her entire time avenging James' death because "omg forever."
    11-20-2008  3:23 AM  
 Bodacious Ta Ta
 User

Jul. 15, 2002

Quote:
"Instead, it was just great storytelling that took place in the world we live in, like vampires live among us and we just don't know it. I was struck by the idea that somebody had taken this scary, horrifying mythology of the nightwalker and made it as if a human being gets a virus.

Did she actually read the book? Its three million pages of Bella swooning over Sparkly McSparkle Peen and oh yeah, there was a plot two chapters from the end.

my mind

"We're all gay inside."- Justin
"My man parts squee'd in happiness."-Justin
"You make God cry at his puny orgasm."-Justin in chat
"One liners are fun. Mine just shit genius."- me

11-20-2008  6:14 PM  
 Dildo Of Doom
 Banned!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feb. 14, 2002

I'm not sure anyone who hails the book as wonderful actually read it.

My first day at work on Sunday, my coworker asked me if I liked vampires. I said yes. She said "do you like Twilight?" xD I snorted, but held my tongue and said "if you're a Twilight fan, you don't want to hear my thoughts on it." LOL
    11-20-2008  6:50 PM  
 Duckarooni
 User

May 10, 2002

Never read it and have no intention to. From what I heard it just sounds like a dumb love story between a girl who can't decide between a vampire and a werewolf. Is that the jist of it? Boooring. The only reason I'd see the movie is to see Rachelle.
    11-20-2008  7:15 PM  
 Dildo Of Doom
 Banned!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feb. 14, 2002

Basically. And Edward is an abusive boyfriend. If you're ever curious enough to read it though, I have it on PDF. That way you don't have to waste money on it. lol
    11-20-2008  8:52 PM  
 Bodacious Ta Ta
 User

Jul. 15, 2002

I'm sloooowly going through all four. I'm still on Twilight where they're playing the baseball game. That's where I stopped reading...two months ago. I couldn't take much more of Sparkly McSparkle Peen.

my mind

"We're all gay inside."- Justin
"My man parts squee'd in happiness."-Justin
"You make God cry at his puny orgasm."-Justin in chat
"One liners are fun. Mine just shit genius."- me

11-20-2008  9:10 PM  
 Mar
 User

Dec. 5, 2006

I actually really enjoyed the series up until the end of the last book forced me to finally abandon my denial. Now I still enjoy the series as long as I continue to pretend that Stephenie Meyer and the audience are aware of how messed up all the relationships are. I also pretend the ending didn't happen because the ending failed.
    11-20-2008  9:28 PM  
 Dildo Of Doom
 Banned!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feb. 14, 2002

I could barely get through the first couple chapters because Bella is such a Mary-Sue type character, plus Meyer's terrible grammar and word choice (one word: NATTERING). I ended up skimming most the rest.
    11-21-2008  5:16 AM  
 Spooka Lupa
 User

Jun. 13, 2002

I read for the lulz.

Also, just saw the movie. Yes, I laughed out loud a lot, even when the comedy was uninentional (translation: the entire movie).
    11-22-2008  11:49 PM  
 Spooka Lupa
 User

Jun. 13, 2002

Here's an interview with Rachelle Lefevre where Big Wolf on Campus is name-dropped again. Or "Big Worf on Campus" as she pronounces it. LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WD5adcKYULU
    11-24-2008  6:42 PM  
 Jaymz
 User

Jul. 13, 2003

I went to see the movie lastnight with my boyfriend and two of his friends. I was the only one of the four of us who had read more than just the first book.

I was so angry. it was probably the WORST movie I have ever seen.... and I watch a lot of bad movies lol.

This movie just did not deliver on anything.

11-24-2008  7:06 PM  
 Dildo Of Doom
 Banned!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feb. 14, 2002

I saw THAT coming.

I can't wait to download it.

Sorry, I know I'm a bad person, but Twilight is just awful all around.
    11-25-2008  12:23 PM  
 Spooka Lupa
 User

Jun. 13, 2002

I thought it was hilarious. Definitely on my to-buy list.

Caution: Slight-but-probably-not Spoilers
-constipated Edward
-~*~DAZZLE~*~ effect
-ridiculous Carlisle
-SKIN OF A KILLER
-Charlie's mustache
-LOL Billy drives
-constipated Jasper (His favorite expression: O_O)
-Hilarious baseball scene + old timey baseball uniforms
-Schizo emotions
-Bella's hilarious stuttering after the big fight
-Anti-climatic said fight that lasts two seconds
-James is a great tracker--they emphasize this by having him overhear Bella saying where she will go and just having his girlfriend look up how to contact her
-LOL Bio scene
 [edited by Spooka Lupa on 11-25-2008 12:27 PM]
    4-23-2009  8:21 PM  
 zafrewolf
 User

Apr. 23, 2009

hehe.... being in a series about a werewolf and now is in a movie where she's the rival of the werewolves.... I was't sure of it until I saw her more cautiously..