bigwolfoncampus.org | Forum | Actors And Stuff | Peter Knight Is At It Again!
bigwolfoncampus.org » forum » actors and stuff » peter knight is at it again!

Author   Thread: Peter Knight Is At It Again! 
    1-27-2011  3:19 AM  
 StaticSense
 Webmaster

Jul. 6, 2010

http://www.deadline.com/2011/01/cbs-picks-up-ensemble-comedy-from-peter-knight-and-happy-madison-to-pilot/

For those of you unfamiliar with Peter knight, he helped co-create BWOC! and now it looks like he'll be teaming up with Happy Madison (Adam Sandlers production company) to bring us a comedy sitcom, Sounds interesting, Also, i love the mention of BWOC, glad to see people haven't forgot about it.
    1-27-2011  11:31 AM  
 Adam
 Webmaster

Jul. 17, 2000

Awesome! I just saw that at deadline.com and was pleasantly surprised to see that someone had beat me to the punch posting it here.
    1-27-2011  3:46 PM  
 StaticSense
 Webmaster

Jul. 6, 2010

The funny thing is that i was trying to beat YOU to it . Right when i seen it i knew you'd post it on the main page soon. Luckily i'm on deadline constantly, so i caught it right when it was posted, hah. But besides that, it's great news and i can't wait.

A while back i remember reading about another sitcom being made, starring Rob schneider.

http://www.deadline.com/2010/10/cbs-picks-up-family-comedy-starring-rob-schneider-produced-by-the-tannenbaums/#more-79901

I wonder if they switched out the production company and writers. Seeing as Rob and Adam sandler have been closely connected for years, it could be possible. I would love to see that, i'm a big fan of Rob's.
    1-29-2011  1:31 PM  
 Dutchy
 User

Jun. 25, 2010

I'm missing the point, looks to me like a standard mentioning of what he had done so far. >.> <.<
    1-30-2011  6:48 PM  
 Adam
 Webmaster

Jul. 17, 2000

Quote:
I'm missing the point, looks to me like a standard mentioning of what he had done so far. >.> <.<

The new project:

Quote:
CBS capped a busy pickup day at the broadcast networks with an order to a multicamera comedy from writer Peter Knight and Happy Madison. The project, produced by Sony Pictures TV and CBS TV Studios, is a workplace ensemble featuring a group of assistants and junior executives as they juggle love, friendship, and the corporate ladder.

2-12-2011  10:11 AM  
 Dutchy
 User

Jun. 25, 2010

oh, that's the big news. now I see...
    3-19-2011  4:50 AM  
 StaticSense
 Webmaster

Jul. 6, 2010

Well, looks like we have two new cast members added. If you're a buffy fan, you'll know one of them.

http://www.deadline.com/2011/03/michelle-trachtenberg-mary-lynn-rajskub-tapped-for-cbs-comedy-pilots/
    7-31-2011  4:06 PM  
 Forest
 User

Jul. 27, 2011

OMG its her!! michelle trachtenberg!!!! i loved her on buffy!! she will be great (ive loved her acting since i was a kid with harriet the spy)
    7-31-2011  10:09 PM  
 StaticSense
 Webmaster

Jul. 6, 2010

Honestly? I think she's the one that ruined Buffy. Well, not really "ruined" it, but made it a lot less fun to watch, when she was on the screen. She was so annoying to me
    8-01-2011  8:57 PM  
 Forest
 User

Jul. 27, 2011

really? well i can see what you mean...