bigwolfoncampus.org | Forum | Actors And Stuff | Rumours, true or false.....??? | Page 3 of 4
bigwolfoncampus.org » forum » actors and stuff » rumours, true or false.....??? » page 3 of 4

Author   Thread: Rumours, true or false.....??? 
    6-30-2003  9:14 PM  
 starrytr3kchic
 User

Apr. 26, 2003

*Smiles* If you look around, you can find your way to the chat site--Loup's Chat in Loup_Garou's posts or there's a link on the main page. Go there, I'm sure some people when be quite happy to assist you in sorting out all of your questions.
    6-30-2003  9:28 PM  
 mer
 User

Oct. 28, 2002

ich bin ein berliner
ninjas are soooooo sweet
 [edited by mer on 06-30-2003 09:38 PM]
    6-30-2003  9:30 PM  
 Loup
 User

Dec. 13, 2000

yes, they are gay. The reason is because...

*flashes back to a post that I made a while ago*

Lupa, I'm starting to like you more and more every day. I believe most of your gai is gone. Please continue on this holy path!

Loup's answer to the questions
1. Is Danny gay/bi?
2. is Brandon gay/bi?
Before anyone says NO! NO THAT'S GROSS! Let's look at the facts shall we? Jen and I spent countless hours figuring out this enigma. The only thing we managed to prove was either they are not entirely straight and in fact DO have an attraction for one another, OR they are just behaving the way most amateur actors do. Face it, if you are male and you join the Drama club in high school, you are not considered a thespian, you are gay. This is coming from someone who NOT ONLY joined the drama club, but I was also the only male flutist in the band. According to most, I was in fact in the fetal position on the floor of "the closet." Well, that's just the stereotype, 'tis human.

Let's take a look at the show in general. The first season, the two couldn't keep their hands off of each other. Granted, it's acting, but you still have to wonder just how much movement was improvised. Also note that Tommy would sometimes walk with Merton with his arm on Merton's shoulder. Granted, this is buddy-buddy contact (although this is not how I would walk with any of my guy friends, but maybe I'm just cold-hearted?). Ok, I understand that, but later in the season, Tommy's arm seemed to venture further down the vicinity of Merton's body until his arm was around Merton's waist. (I have also never walked like this with any of my guy friends, but I guess it's just because I was born in Florida.) It could have just been acting, and I would imagine they were comfortable around each other considering they would work 12 hours together for 5 days a week, but still.

I couldn't help but notice that Merton's hand was on Tommy's chest more times than I could count. When they cowered in fear in "Witch College," I could almost swear they were both copping feels.
Pictures like these are not hard to find. I think I just browsed the pictures section for 12 seconds before I found this.
Oh yes, and also take note of these http://www.angelfire.com/id/wolfoncampus/showpics.html I'll call that exhibit B. I would like to add that this site has seniority over Bigwolfoncampus.org. If you enter Big Wolf on Campus into the google search engine, this site pops up before Adam's.

You know, I could be making a mountain out of a mole hill here, but I know this suspicion has been noted by many BWOC fans. SO IT'S NOT JUST ME.

The second season was just as interesting as the first. This time, Merton's hand grabs Tommy's ass for the first time... on camera. I believe this was in the episode "The Sandman Cometh." If I'm wrong, I'm sure someone who notices this stuff can correct me. So much touching. So much holding. DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON "THE SANDMAN COMMETH!" If you want any proof at all that something isn't right, watch this ep. I think by this time, the actors know the rumors and just try to make us happy by displaying their unusually usual relationship in every episode thereafter.

Beginning of season 3, Merton is not out of stone for 30 seconds before his hands are all over Tommy. NOT LORI, Tommy. Merton could have "accidentally" grabbed a hold of Lori's heaving bosom considering his condition, but he went for Tommy.

No one can beat this list of references by Jen http://www.geocities.com/bwocfics/references.html

This goes on until the show ends. Even "Sum of All Fears" is laced with slashy moments not between Tommy and Merton, but between Brandon and Danny.

But wait, did I just mention that this goes on until the show ends? NO! FUCK NO! You guys haven't yet seen "The Bail." IF this movie ever makes it into video stores, be prepared for a treat. If you think BWOC was any indication of the ambiguous relationship between Brandon and Danny, you have only nicked the tip of the iceberg! The "Touchy-feely" moments are sprinkled all over this movie. They are best friends. They do EVERYTHING together. They even wake up mostly naked in a kiddy pool with their arms around each other after smoking pot. THEN, Brandon is of course half-hard (he's wearing Speedos) after Danny gets excited and jumps up and down on Brandon. This scene can be best described as how a woman would jump onto her boyfriends waist (and the boyfriend grabs her legs) and jumps excitedly. It was unreal. I was just ready for anything after that. Oh yeah, and once again the two have girl troubles in this movie. The two were all over each other. ALL OVER EACH OTHER. And this wasn't the only questionable scene either, it's just the one that stuck out in my head as being the most explicate.

Of course, this could be JUST acting... and I'm the fucking queen of England. Let's take "Sum of All Fears" again. Danny is supposed to be dating Aimee, right? I saw very little interaction between him and her. I did see Brandon and Danny running and skipping out from behind the scenes saying something along the lines of "I'm gonna get you." Not to mention the look on Danny's face when he checks out Brandon when he steps out without a shirt on.

*cries* I'm remembering so much more. When Merton had his own show in "Switch Me Baby One More Time" and Tommy was on the floor searching for something. His ass was sticking up pretty far in the air, and Merton looks at him and licks his lips. I even had a clip of that on Loupworld, and had it play in slow motion so everyone could see that I'm not crazy.

Ok, if I keep this up, I'll never stop writing. So just consider what I said. I can't give you a "straight" answer to this question, but I can give you a gay one.

3. Is Danny really dating Aimée? As far as anyone knows. I think it's a cover-up, considering they have never really looked like a couple. EVEN IN INTERVIEWS.

4.Who was the dumbass that started that retarded "Danny's Dead" rumour? OR Where did you first here of it? OR Does anyone know where it started? I don't think that's any worse than a dumbass asking stupid questions like this.

-fin
    6-30-2003  9:34 PM  
 mer
 User

Oct. 28, 2002

Whoa, déjà vu! It's like the Matrix has reloaded!

ich bin ein berliner
ninjas are soooooo sweet
    7-02-2003  12:23 AM  
 Luv_dove
 User

Jun. 30, 2003

Thanx for ur help pplz, n a quick note to MErdeNom, i asked a question not whether or not u thought i was a dumbass, maybe u knew n i didnt is that so hard to believe? i juss started comin on this yesterday, so word of advice STFU!
thank u vewwie much
    7-02-2003  12:33 AM  
 Rickycat
 User

Mar. 6, 2002

Ah, already I can tell you're a pretty big dumbass.

Hey! I just hear dof this new cool book! It's supposed to be all the rage! It's called a dictionary! Buy one, read it, and learn, young one.
    7-02-2003  12:42 AM  
 Anne Frank
 User

May 16, 2002

I could act amazed...
But this isn't one of those once in a life time things, so I think Ill skip that part completely.
    7-03-2003  12:16 AM  
 CelEStial
 User

May 25, 2002

Quote:
i juss started comin on this yesterday

Word of advice, there's a day between July 2nd and June 30th, so you did not, in fact, "start comin on this yesterday."

That proves you are indeed a dumbass.
    7-03-2003  11:53 PM  
 Luv_dove
 User

Jun. 30, 2003

Um actually i didnt ask for your fuking advice or input, and yes i do know of the dictionary, wat i meant was i juss started looking at the fuking sight then(my frend was the one who made this name n shyt for me, seeing how shes a regular on this ,'cause i had no tyme), So why dont you 2 mind your own mutherfuking business, and piss off when i want to hear anything from your damn mouths i'll juss simply ask, because for one thing It was a question not a time for you to come say wtf you want about me, cause you dont know 2 shyts about me, so dont even start!
Ever heard of the word mind your own business? TRY IT!
 [edited by Luv_dove on 07-03-2003 11:59 PM]
    7-04-2003  12:30 AM  
 Spooka Lupa
 User

Jun. 13, 2002

Well, I can say that none of any of this was needed.

But you could use a dictionary. I mean, I'm sure you know what it is, but you can use it.

A few extra letters in "u" wouldn't hurt. Try it.
    7-04-2003  12:53 AM  
 CelEStial
 User

May 25, 2002

*cracks knuckles* I'm terribly, terribly bored, and am raving with insomnia, so let's pick this little bugger apart then, shall we?

Quote:
Um actually i didnt ask for your fuking advice or input,

Honey, 'round these parts, you're going to get advice and input whether you like it or not. Deal with it. Also learn how to spell "fucking" properly.
Quote:
and yes i do know of the dictionary,

It's good that you've heard of the dictionary. Maybe if you read it, you'll learn how to freaking spell. It takes me an hour just to read your posts.
Quote:
wat i meant was i juss started looking at the fuking sight then(my frend was the one who made this name n shyt for me, seeing how shes a regular on this ,'cause i had no tyme),

Are you afraid of the letter "i" or something? Go on, use it! Vowels are your friend! There's no need to use a consonant in place of it. And I don't recall anything being said about your name. Why are you defending it?
Quote:
So why dont you 2 mind your own mutherfuking business, and piss off

Because it's so much fun to see insecure n00bs get riled up.
Quote:
when i want to hear anything from your damn mouths i'll juss simply ask,

Actually, you'll probably be hearing something anyway, whether you "juss" ask or not.
Quote:
because for one thing It was a question not a time for you to come say wtf you want about me,

When you ask the questions that you do, I can say whatever I want about you. Besides, you don't make the rules here, and until you do which will be never I express my opinion in any manner I see fit, unless Adam has a problem with it.
Quote:
cause you dont know 2 shyts about me,

Yeah, I do. You're friend gave you the screen name, and you can't spell very well. That's two things!
Quote:
so dont even start!

Don't even go there, girlfriend! Mmhmm! *snap snap snap*
Quote:

Yeah, I have heard those words. Not word. Words. Plural. And on a message board, it's everyone's business.
 [edited by CelEStial on 07-04-2003 12:58 AM]
    7-04-2003  3:25 AM  
 Dildo Of Doom
 Banned!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feb. 14, 2002

*head explodes* Damn, not again!
    7-04-2003  3:42 AM  
 starrytr3kchic
 User

Apr. 26, 2003

*In best commercial voice*

Does your hair frequently hurt? Ever get the feeling that there might be a problem with your toenails? Does you head frequently explode? Or worse yet, does it frequently implode? Do you often wish to smash someone over the head with a crowbar? Does this feeling occur roughly 8 out of 10 times a new user signs up for the forum? If you answered yes to 2 or more of these questions, then I have an answer for you.

Unfortunately the answer has nothing to do with the questions. DSNS (Desire to Smash Newbies Syndrome) is completely incurable. At least by legal and semi-legal means.
    7-04-2003  3:44 AM  
 Dildo Of Doom
 Banned!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feb. 14, 2002

*wild applause*
    7-04-2003  9:15 AM  
 merton_is_hott
 User

Jun. 5, 2002

Quote:
(my frend was the one who made this name n shyt for me, seeing how shes a regular on this ,'cause i had no tyme),

So who is this 'frend' that made up your name 'n' 'shyt'? A regular 'eh?
Ashley12189?
ilovedaniel??
BenjiBabe?
BrandonQbigfan??
    7-04-2003  5:57 PM  
 Rickycat
 User

Mar. 6, 2002

Quote:

Ever heard of kindergarden spelling? Until you do you can take what you call a "dictionary" and shove it up your ass.
    7-04-2003  6:07 PM  
 starrytr3kchic
 User

Apr. 26, 2003

*cough*kindergarten*cough*

Sorry, but the irony is just too much.
    7-04-2003  9:25 PM  
 Spooka Lupa
 User

Jun. 13, 2002

I've never known kindergarteners able to spell kindergarten.
    7-05-2003  2:08 PM  
 Rickycat
 User

Mar. 6, 2002

7-05-2003  4:01 PM  
 merton_is_hott
 User

Jun. 5, 2002

Oh my God Justin.
*runs very far away from thread*
    7-05-2003  5:22 PM  
 starrytr3kchic
 User

Apr. 26, 2003

I suddenly have a strong urge to eat Indian food. Mmmmm, Indian food....
    7-05-2003  5:33 PM  
 Rickycat
 User

Mar. 6, 2002

My last poost is reason number 872 why you shouldn't correct me or piss me off in general
    7-06-2003  3:40 AM  
 MertonJDingle
 User

Sep. 19, 2001

I don't remember who posted this, but I just have to add..
Quote:
A few extra letters in "u" wouldn't hurt

Try s, t, p, i, and d. They work well for me.
Justin, you're just...no.

7-06-2003  3:46 AM  
 Loup
 User

Dec. 13, 2000

OH MY GOD. Justin, that's.... sfljds;lf;sdlf *crying*
    7-13-2003  1:21 PM  
 mer
 User

Oct. 28, 2002

Quote:
n a quick note to MErdeNom, i asked a question not whether or not u thought i was a dumbass, maybe u knew n i didnt is that so hard to believe? i juss started comin on this yesterday, so word of advice STFU!
thank u vewwie much

STFU? Stttfffuuu? *cries* What does it MEAN?

Quote:
Um actually i didnt ask for your fuking advice or input, and yes i do know of the dictionary, wat i meant was i juss started looking at the fuking sight then(my frend was the one who made this name n shyt for me, seeing how shes a regular on this ,'cause i had no tyme), So why dont you 2 mind your own mutherfuking business, and piss off when i want to hear anything from your damn mouths i'll juss simply ask, because for one thing It was a question not a time for you to come say wtf you want about me, cause you dont know 2 shyts about me, so dont even start!

Gee, I don't know. I mean, you've held up such a good argument, I don't know HOW I can EVER manage to respond.

Hmm...

*thinks*

ich bin ein berliner
ninjas are soooooo sweet
    7-13-2003  9:50 PM  
 ArwenSynthetic
 User

Jun. 15, 2002

These kind of threads make me laugh ....MAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.ok im done.

I dont know where to pointout the "dumbassness".I guess everyone picked you apart as much as possible.mmm...pineapple
 [edited by ArwenSynthetic on 07-13-2003 09:57 PM]
    7-13-2003  10:37 PM  
 mer
 User

Oct. 28, 2002

I see your "pineapple" and I raise you a "didgeredoo."

ich bin ein berliner
ninjas are soooooo sweet
    7-14-2003  6:48 PM  
 Duckarooni
 User

May 10, 2002

Quote:
So who is this 'frend' that made up your name 'n' 'shyt'? A regular 'eh?
Ashley12189?
ilovedaniel??
BenjiBabe?
BrandonQbigfan??

I was just about to ask that very same question
    8-09-2003  11:30 PM  
 Captain Lauren
 User

Dec. 7, 2002

woah..your right about the pictures..maybe i should tell my friend to take those pictures of tommy off her wall. *thinks*
    8-09-2003  11:33 PM  
 mer
 User

Oct. 28, 2002

Why? Are you against gay people now? 'Cause that would just be the icing on this cake.

ich bin ein berliner
ninjas are soooooo sweet