bigwolfoncampus.org | Forum | Random Noise | Superbowl predictions?
bigwolfoncampus.org » forum » random noise » superbowl predictions?

Author   Thread: Superbowl predictions? 
    1-23-2010  9:03 PM  
 TRAE SKITTY
 User

Dec. 9, 2005

Alright tomorrow night is the NFC championship game with the Saints and the Vikings. I'm exhausted from work - selling the Jonathan Vilma/Haiti relief shirts all day! I've been sporting Saints gear like it's going out of style. I've been waiting all my life to see the Saints go to the Superwbowl. I think this year - it's going to happen! New Orleans has an amazing team that could actually take us all the way this year.

I've been saying it from the beginning -

Saints & Colts

What do you guys think?
    1-24-2010  1:15 AM  
 Dildo Of Doom
 Banned!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feb. 14, 2002

Meh.
    1-24-2010  6:17 PM  
 Milary
 User

Mar. 18, 2009

well my steelers are out so i guess i cant say im excited for the game.. other than the free food and weird comercials lol i guess only time will tell who makes it in
    1-24-2010  6:39 PM  
 merton_is_hott
 User

Jun. 5, 2002

I second Nory, and Steelers = GAG, yo.
    1-25-2010  12:22 PM  
 Milary
 User

Mar. 18, 2009

i dont know lol.. i mean they won the superbowl.. like two times in the last 5 or so years. but to each his own. I am not extreamly passionate about it anyways lol
    1-25-2010  12:44 PM  
 TRAE SKITTY
 User

Dec. 9, 2005

WHO DAT BABY!

This is the weirdest most amazing day in New Orleans. Everyone has a smile on their face. I can't concentrate in class at all. After 43 years, there will finally be a black & gold superbowl. Even though Jeremy Shockey is my Saints hubby, I really want to find Hartley and give him a really big hug.

Did you guys see Bourbon Street last night? INSANE!
    1-25-2010  4:21 PM  
 Duckarooni
 User

May 10, 2002

I only watch the super bowl for the commercials.
    1-26-2010  3:43 AM  
 Dildo Of Doom
 Banned!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feb. 14, 2002

I just watch them on the internet later.

I may actually be going to a Superbowl party this year. As weird as that is. But to be fair, I guess it's also a birthday party. idk I just wanna hang out with my buddy.
    2-08-2010  1:00 AM  
 TRAE SKITTY
 User

Dec. 9, 2005

The New Orleans Saints just won the superbowl. I can't believe I just witnessed that...

THAT JUST HAPPENED!
(& not in that Ricky Bobby way)

I knew we could do it! I got slapped in the face during the game...and my lip is slightly swollen but, it was worth it!!!

No school tomorrow!!! But I do have to work and sell tons of superbowl shirts. I'm just waiting for the parade on Tuesday so I can see my future husband - Jeremy Shockey. What a glorious man.
    2-08-2010  1:56 AM  
 Dildo Of Doom
 Banned!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feb. 14, 2002

Today at work I had a guy who was super thrilled that we had one single action figure left for The Saints. I'll bet he was even happier when they won.

I didn't end up going to that party, 'cause it was canceled. I'm glad because I hate football.
    2-08-2010  8:48 PM  
 TRAE SKITTY
 User

Dec. 9, 2005

Action figures - really? I've seen bobble heads but, that's awesome. Just when you think you've seen every kind of Saints merchandise there is lol. They have some crazy things out there for them.

I feel like I need to go on a diet after my superbowl party...chili, spinach dip, oyster dip, brownies...it was so worth it!
    2-09-2010  12:12 AM  
 Dildo Of Doom
 Banned!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feb. 14, 2002

Action figures aren't crazy... they're the most basic kind of merchandise... there's thousands of people who collect them.
    2-10-2010  9:49 PM  
 TRAE SKITTY
 User

Dec. 9, 2005

I guess it's just that living in New Orleans you'd think I would have seen those already. It still mindfreaks me that the Saints are a big deal now. I remember when I was a kid and for Halloween my neighbor would decorate his front yard like a Saints graveyard because it was back when they had Mike Ditka as a coach.

So the fact that there are Saints action figures out there that people actually want to buy amazes me & I love it!