bigwolfoncampus.org | Forum | Big Wolf On Campus | Big Wolf on Campus streaming through Netflix?
bigwolfoncampus.org » forum » big wolf on campus » big wolf on campus streaming through netflix?

Author   Thread: Big Wolf on Campus streaming through Netflix? 
    10-12-2010  7:42 AM  
 Adam
 Webmaster

Jul. 17, 2000

I was having lunch with a few friends the other day, and one of them mentioned that Big Wolf on Campus is available for streaming through Netflix right now. (In a kinda funny coincidence, he had no idea that I'd made this site.)

I don't have Netflix, so I can't verify myself, but I also can't imagine that he'd be wrong about that sort of thing, what with him having watched it and all.

So, even a DVD set never shakes out, presumably this is still a higher quality source for distribution than the VHS-sourced copies...?
    10-12-2010  8:17 AM  
 Dutchy
 User

Jun. 25, 2010

I've never heard of it before, but thank God for Google!

Netflix offers many paid streams of movies and TV-shows. But Big Wolf on Campus is not one of them. Believe me, I check quite some pages before admitting they just don't have it.
However! when I searched for Brandon Quinn, I did find Fizzy Bizness available as a stream.
http://www.netflix.com/Movie/Fizzy-Bizness/70028882?trkid=147042
oddly enough, the site denies the existence of a DVD.Pretty lame I think, just admit it you don't have it yourself.
    10-12-2010  8:33 AM  
 Bodacious Ta Ta
 User

Jul. 15, 2002

Nope not in the queue and Fizzy isn't available to stream either. See that little save to DVD queue button on the top right? It means it isn't available and will save it to your list and they'll send it to you when it does.

The first result of the instant watch search is Big Wind on Campus. It's pretty close and someone sleep deprived or whatever can probably read it wrong.

my mind

"We're all gay inside."- Justin
"My man parts squee'd in happiness."-Justin
"You make God cry at his puny orgasm."-Justin in chat
"One liners are fun. Mine just shit genius."- me

10-12-2010  8:53 AM  
 Adam
 Webmaster

Jul. 17, 2000

He told me he was in the middle of re-watching the first season. I completely believe you that it's not listed on Netflix, though. Maybe he was using some other service and just used "Netflix" as a generic, like Kleenex and Band-Aid get incorrectly used? Maybe I just wasn't paying attention closely enough and was combining a couple different discussions? I'll have to ask.
    10-12-2010  9:38 AM  
 Bodacious Ta Ta
 User

Jul. 15, 2002

Probably. I know it's up on Veoh and I think one other place. I dunno, I don't check 'em out because I burned all the eps to discs like two years ago.

my mind

"We're all gay inside."- Justin
"My man parts squee'd in happiness."-Justin
"You make God cry at his puny orgasm."-Justin in chat
"One liners are fun. Mine just shit genius."- me

10-12-2010  11:59 AM  
 Dutchy
 User

Jun. 25, 2010

Quote:
The first result of the instant watch search is Big Wind on Campus.

yeah, that one made me laugh.
    10-12-2010  8:47 PM  
 StaticSense
 Webmaster

Jul. 6, 2010

That would be great if it happened. Because obviously they wouldn't use crappy quality encodes. they'd get the originals. Which would definitely help to promote the future release of dvd's.
    10-12-2010  11:10 PM  
 ranranami
 User

Aug. 13, 2006

I believe it would be available on dvd if it was streaming...
    10-13-2010  1:55 PM  
 StaticSense
 Webmaster

Jul. 6, 2010

Or that, i'm honestly not sure. Never used netflix. But i do know that whatever they provide must be dvd quality.
    10-13-2010  2:06 PM  
 ranranami
 User

Aug. 13, 2006

Ah, well...FYI...Netflix is amazing, despite the lack of BWOC.
    10-13-2010  8:46 PM  
 wolf45
 User

Oct. 12, 2010

it looks like a mini bwoc movie why danny didn't change his hair
    10-13-2010  11:33 PM  
 Duckarooni
 User

May 10, 2002

The title of this thread had me so excited! I would be all over that shit if it was really streaming. The only version of BWOC I have are on VHS. I've been meaning to convert them to DVDs but I'm not home enough to use my mom's convert thingy (like my hi-tech lingo?). Although, now that I think of it, my work probably has one... Hm, idea idea! I'll be sure to ask my boss tomorrow.